Monday, February 27, 2023

The 11th Hour: HB1333, US in hands of WHO, Janet's 1.25Bilion$ surprize for American tax-paying-schlubb

I bind & rebuke all witchcraft, 

every form, fashion, style, type, 

any seances, tantric magic.

I bind those demons & rebuke them 

& ask the Lord to send a recompense upon the person who sent it 

to lead them to salvation; to let them see the error of what they're doing. 

 

I bind & rebuke all monitoring spirit;

all astral projection, all remote viewing, all bilocating.

I bind & rebuke every word spoken against me.

 

I do this in the Name of Jesus Christ, Crucified, Died & Risen; through the infinite merits of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, As God my Father & Creator is my witness. Amen

National Sovereignty of US In Hands of WHO

Report from Geneva: The WHO CA+ Treaty Falls Short

Proudly fly those Ukrainian Flags members of US Government.

DAS BOOT for Ohio Governor.

toxic waste removal suspended amid contamination fears

Pete B.



but don't worry,,
Scott got Kanyed

& then, Janet Yellen Makes ‘Surprise’ Visit to Kiev to Announce Another $1.25 Billion in Aid to Ukraine

meanwhile, those Wall Street Investors!! 

 πŸŒ΅πŸ”₯ARIZONAπŸ”₯🌡

 
HB 1333 - Domestic Violent Extremism Commission to combat “disinformation & misinformation,” voted out of the Appropriations Committee on Feb. 23.

L.A.

CHICAGO

James O'Keefe GUERRILLA JOURNALIST