This weeks WINS. buckle up! Week, June 16, 2021:
1. President Trump is holding rallies again! The first one will be Saturday, June 26th, in Cleveland. He will be throwing his support behind former White House aide Max Miller who is seeking to primary RINO Congressman Anthony Gonzalez. Gonzalez was one of ten GOP House members who voted for impeachment in January.
2. President Trump will join Texas Governor Greg Abbott on an official visit to the Southern Border June 30th. He hopes his visit will “shine a spotlight on these crimes against our Nation – and show the incredible people of ICE and Border Patrol that they have our unshakeable support.”
3. The truth continues to come out about January 6th. Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) and his staff have reviewed surveillance footage and found 38% of the approximately 800 people who entered the Capitol walked peacefully through an opened doorway in front of five officers. Senator Johnson is pushing to interview those officers.
4. Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) grilled FBI Director Wray about January 6th and entered the Revolver News article into the record with unanimous consent. This article lays out the case that federal officials infiltrated and incited January 6th protests. (They found the Boomer Feds Facebook. He’s been running Ops at the capital since atleast 9/2012 ) ... (What are the odds we get a cameo from our dear friend and fed antifa provocateur John Sullivan?)
5. Congressman Matt Gaetz (R-FL) called on FBI Director Wray to fully disclose the role and involvement of FBI operatives on January 6th.
6. Brave people continue to expose MSM corruption. During a live segment, Fox reporter Ivory Hecker accused Fox News of censoring her. She had secretly recorded her bosses at Fox directing her to squelch her stories, including one about the effectiveness of HCQ in treating COVID-19. In an interview with Project Veritas, she accused Fox of caring more about their corporate sponsors than about telling people the truth.
7. A Fulton County, GA, election official admitted that ballot drop box transfer forms are missing for almost 19,000 absentee ballots. There is no record of how these ballots got from point A to point B. Fulton is now the fourth county in Georgia under investigation for failing to produce chain of custody documentation.
8. The Biden administration announced an investigation into NIH grants, including the funding Dr. Fauci approved for the Wuhan lab.
9. Arizona Governor Doug Ducey issued an Executive Order that protects the rights of public college and university students. Under the EO, students cannot be mandated to get the jab, show a “vaccine passport,” wear a mask or be tested for COVID-19 in order to attend classes.
10. A Florida appeals court has ruled that bodily autonomy is a fundamental right and that all mask mandates, past and present, are unconstitutional. According to this ruling, any mask mandate targeting the unvaccinated would also violate the Constitution. This ruling is expected to reverberate throughout the country. (& in Greenwich, Conn.)
11. Mike Pompeo launched a political action committee called Champion American Values PAC to help conservatives win in 2022. His goal is to elect the most conservative electable candidate at all levels, “whether it’s school board, city council, or a United States Senate seat.”
12. Less than a third of voters believe Biden’s claim that global warming is America’s “greatest threat,” and few are willing to pay more taxes in order to fight it.
13. A federal judge has blocked Biden’s race-based loan forgiveness program that excluded white farmers. The judge cited a previous court ruling that stated “government policies that classify people by race are presumptively invalid.”
14. Comedian Jon Stewart went on Colbert’s “Late Show” Monday night and used his entire time to insist that COVID-19 originated in the Wuhan lab and to mock claims that it originated naturally.
15. The best news is that we are invited to “approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.” Hebrews 4:16
New York Times "Where the pedovores roam"
Mark Thompson, CEO of the pedovore protectin' New York Times is the former CEO of BBC - the British Broadcasting Corporation where the satanist pedophile Jimmy Savile raped 10s of thousands of children over 40 + years. He raped them in hospitals, in orphanages, on TV sets, in BBC production studios. Everybody in the BBC and Met police knew - Savile was flagrant. They have to take out the monarchy before they'd get to him.
Thompson engineered the BBC Savile cover up then jumped ship to become CEO of the NY Times. Thompson continues to protect the satanist pedovore cultists who rape and sacrifice children.