Friday, February 24, 2023

$1,000. OhioBuyOff: πŸ’₯ Dissolving Nation States, International war crimes, #AmericaChernobylCoverup

> Be wise & know there is a grand spiritual warfare occurring. Combat is in progress; the battleground is Earth. /anon/

#AmericaChernobyl

CAUGHT: Norfolk Southern Trying To BUY OFF East Palestine Residents With $1000 Payments To Silence Them Forever And Block All Future Cancer Lawsuits Resulting Train Catastrophe

πŸ’₯THE PANDEMIC TREATY 'Yup, the WHO will be able to mandate vaccines as they see fit, and force them upon the entire population of those countries participating in the treaty. [They] need to ensure that more people are euthanized. The current numbers just aren't enough for them.' anon

πŸ’₯ omnibus language adds new clauses about "intended uses" to Section 516(a) of the Federal Food, Drug, & Cosmetic Act.

CANADA

NORWAY

VERACRUZ, MEXICO

AMERICA


the trigger for WWIII ........ the dangerous fools dragging us headlong!

#WestVirginia | #Maryland

πŸ’₯ Lying to protect the feelings of our enemies ....... (via thepostmillennial)

guy who killed a child AND a reporter using the “I can’t breath!” mantra to create a problematic arrest

NOTE TO BLACK PEOPLE: it's NOT your skin color that is the problem.

No.18403646 White people have been trying to get away from Black people ever since forced integration in the 1960s. Not because Whites didn't want to live around Blacks, but because Whites couldn't live around Blacks. The Black people were literally killing the Whites that didn't move out of the White neighborhoods that the Black people invaded.

> White flight. And you’re right, it has nothing to do with muh “racism”.

> More like White Fright. They ran for their lives. The Whites were afraid to live with the Blacks. Blacks have been beating up Whites for the past 60+ years and getting away with it. Thanks to LBJ.

> Cultural clashes lead to the flight. I know plenty of black folks who act civil and make great neighbors and friends, but I’ve also encountered many hostile and aggressive black folks who immediately didn’t like me or my family for no reason whatsoever other than the fact that we’re white. I’m certainly not going to apologize or feel guilty about distancing myself from them or for the fact that, due to these encounters and experiences throughout my life, as well as observations of similar encounters between other black/white peoples, I now have a sense of caution and suspicion embedded in my brian when I am around black peoples that I don’t know. These are the primary factors/traits, generally speaking, which I have observed in my lifetime, and that I believe are behind the issue(s) with black peoples:

Hyper emotional

Cognitive dissonance

Easily manipulated and taught the “evils of whitey” from birth

Lack of impulse control

Rewarded among their peers for any display(s) of hostility towards whites

Put it all together and Scott Adams was/is right.

On another note, I do not get the same vibes from other people of color. In my experiences, they don’t seek to harass whites just for the sake of it. I know there are some exceptions but its just not on the same level as with blacks.

black teen attacks white teacher who took away his Nintendo Switch