Monday, December 12, 2022

furure proves past: smoked out Bunnywaffen

Controlled Opposition, Black Propaganda

Twitter’s servers stored more child exploitation material than the entirety of the dark web.

those who scream the loudest ..... speaking of Yoel ... & his dissertation

4chan Strikes Again

Guess what they all have in common...

>Death Stranding.


Biden Chinese Energy Connections

HUNTER'S LAPTOP

“I’ve been living with this for 3.5 years when I first put out the information about Biden’s bribery in Ukraine, and I lived through that, ... I got up every morning from the first moment I got that hard drive, saying to myself, ‘How can I get this to my fellow citizens? Because, you just read a just a little bit of that, you realize the candidate of the Democratic Party was a lifelong criminal ... "  Rudy Guiliani

because we are a country not a Disney movie

BRAZIL

far more sinister than 'GlobalWarming/ClimateChange'