Friday, September 9, 2022

a dark force tempering: 11.3 verifies as 1st marker, the dreaded ‘White Gaze’

Revelations 3:8-13 

8 “ ‘ “I know your deeds. I have set before you an open door[f] that no one will be able to close. I know that your strength is limited, yet you have kept my word and have not disowned my name. 9 Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who claim to be Jews but are not, for they are lying—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and recognize that I have loved you.

10 “ ‘ “Because you have kept my word to endure patiently, I will keep you safe during the time of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to put the inhabitants of the earth to the test. 11 I am coming soon. Hold fast to what you already have so that no one may rob you of your crown.

12 “ ‘ “Anyone who is victorious I will make into a pillar in the temple of my God, and never again will he depart from it. I will inscribe on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God, as well as my own new name.[g]

13 “ ‘ “Whoever has ears should listen to what the Spirit says to the Churches.” ’

____________________________________________________

King Charles=KC=11-3 ....... rabbit hole1

'there is definitely a prophecy of william being the antichrist' 8kanon17515555 ..... (long time rumored)
'this is true.. been know since 08 ... It's in the number magick? around him' 8Ka17515626 ......... rabbit hole2 ......... rabbit hole3.

 https://media.128ducks.com/file_store/b7d79be315fbef86a3b93257bcb30d80d4e910c86f4889fcfc1d17cfe3ca2393.jpg

"Should the ravens leave the Tower ... London will crumble to dust, & great harm will befall the kingdom... Of course that's myth & legend."

the FBI raid opened the door to DECLAS… whether Trump controls the FBI or not, its quite apparent Trump controls the situation. - Clandestine 

Day 11 for Kash Patel

Things are safer in the middle of Central Park!

TINA from the BRONX!

the NETHERLANDS

Dead Queen / Old Grey Hag / PIZZAGATE

INDIA

"If black people raping, robbing, & shooting White people at random doesn’t constitute a threat to national security but White people expressing their discontent about the aforementioned does, how exactly are we supposed to solve this w/a process (voting) that inherently requires honest & moral people to oversee it & respect its results?" EB
meanwhile: “Creepy a** crackers are scary” ....... “He already shot an old white man. I’m fixin’ to shoot a white old lady.” ....... “First she called for ‘dope boy money’ & illegal straw donors to her U.S. Senate campaign, ....... & now ...... Deashe Calhoun ...... the founder of BLM, Memphis ...... &, BIPOC & the dreaded ‘White Gaze’

The Lack Of Diversity In America's World War II Combat Deaths

The Battle of Ia Drang Valley - Vietnam 1965 

"While the United States & Europe flood Ukraine w/tens of billions of dollars of weapons, using it as an anti-Russian proxy & pouring fuel on the fire of a brutal war that is devastating the country, they are also making plans to essentially plunder its post-war economy."

Tracking Vaccinated Kids

BOOK DEALS! How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

The false story was actually planted by his own administration.

35 Raids were conducted yesterday against Trump allies across the country.