Monday, July 10, 2023

the "Messenger", #WhiteBoyz, TOBACO RAOD, & FK the SPLC

"Carlos Slim???…looks like they are going after the "Messenger" and NOT the MESSAGE on what "The Sound of Freedom" is about!!! Why did I know this was going to happen?…because it always happens….they can't fight the "MESSAGE" …so they go after the "Messenger"…typical Deep State tactics!!!" anon



Any dark truth the Deep State doesn’t want you to know about is labeled as a “QAnon conspiracy theory” --- especially if it has to do with child sex trafficking.

Have you ever paused & asked yourself “what is QAnon”? Or even worse, dared to research what it is?

The media claims that child sex trafficking is a “conspiracy theory” and doesn’t want videos like this getting


❗CIA Child Sex Ring-The Finders

Mock executions of Macron continue across France. ... FRANCE

THEY ARE ALL IN ON THIS

US Just Confessed To Imminent War Crimes In Ukraine

police in Cyprus arrested an Israeli man described as the ringleader of a worldwide organ trafficking network that operated out of the tiny Balkan country of Kosovo several years ago.

Ukraine’s Cluster Bombs Killing Its Own Citizens, Biden Readies Order to Send More  

PP involvement in fetal trafficking

"They hate anyone who is not a far-left progressive."

O poor Dr.Evil is Sick & we're nor sure why he was invited in the 1st place

Last time I checked there were 7 bidans & a couple of TV sets they let him fall down in.

VERMONT

 

I was born in a bunk - Mother died & my daddy got drunk  -Left me here to die or grow In the middle of Tobacco Road 
Grew up in a dusty shack - And all I had was a-hangin' on my back  - Only you know how I loathe This place called Tobacco Road 
But it's home - The only life I've ever known - Only you know how I loathe Tobacco Road 
I'm gonna leave & get a job With the help & the grace from above - Save some money, get rich & old -  Bring it back to Tobacco Road .
Bring dynamite & a crane - Blow you up, start all over againBuild a town be proud to show - Give the name Tobacco Road 
Cause it's home - The only life I've ever known - Oh, I despise & disapprove you But I love ya 'cause it's home