Monday, July 3, 2023

meanwhile, in America

 ▶ 5de47b (2) No.19117379 

Hi guise. I am about to write too much text but worth the read for the patient ones..

Anon that wrote about how I'm frens with sheriff and top deputy, or whatever one may call it. It's a smol town n they work together closely. I mentioned before how when I showed the deputy antifa.com redirects to the WH, he tripped the fuck out n during that first Trump arrest ordeal, all the sheriffs and the State AG had a meeting about whether to let Trump supporters protest or not. They hate commies n antifa and blm and so they decided to let the Trump supporters protest. At that meeting, deputy was there and showed the AG (is that what it's called, don't shoot.. attonerney general for entire State..) yea, well anyway, that one.. so all the sheriffs and the AG saw that antifa.com goes to WH and now they were all wondering wtf was going on bc deputy called me after that meeting n we talked for about an hour. At this point, they were still thinking I was a conspiracy theorist qanoner type.. and although i tried to stop them from taking the injection, they told me i was too late n they already took it but they didn't think anything of it.. like I said.. conspiracy type shit. But the antifa.com ruffled their feathers a bit. So I was telling duputy about NAC and he asked did it clear sperm and I got mad ( . )( . ).jpg and told him, to put it bluntly, all of u who took the bioweapon injection into your bloodstream are expected to die within 2-5 years and I sent him a military whistle blower report from Lt. Col. Dr. Pete Chambers.

Well, they're already pissed bc now the VA is charging veterans for service, he said, and he took that report to his VA doctor n now the doctor is pissed n esp bc it's our gov't doing it. (Oh.. fast forward to a few days ago from the antifa.com meeting thingy) deputy is at my house now talking to me about this other meeting they just had. During that convo we had, I brought up the injections again and he said he knows now.. and told me the VA dr story i am now typing.. ok. So we are here to a few days ago.. He said the dr is giving him something to clear up blood clots and he says there are guys going in there getting blood transfusions trying to get the stuff out of their system.

He said in the meeting they just had, Nebraska, ND, SD, Montana, I think he said Wyoming and idk if Texas.. too or if that was some other part of convo.. but all the cattle Staes are breaking free from the fed and going to work together. So I need to tell him that if they want to save the cattle, they need to pass legislature to make it unlawful to use synthetic mRNA tech. (Oh.. the reason he also had stopped by is bc he and sheriff talked and they want me to get a shotgun at the very least. Told me the county just bought a shit ton of ammo in case they have to deputize citizens. We are being flooded by migrants. He also said our school here told the fed to fuck off and they aren't doing the tranny shit. Fed said ok u don't get money n they told fed they dgaf.

He also said our Governor, Noem is going to stop providing electricty to Florida and California and pulling our grid to our own state or however that works but said we've been providing electricity to them for 30+ years and they are preparing in case they try to fuck with the powergrid. This all escalated from antifa.com, kmfao! I felt like we were sooooooooo fucked. Just spent 10 days without internet or phone but found a wifi space and sitting in hot vehicle to type all this text. I have moar but I know how we do when text is so much. I missed 10 days of IDK what has unfolded.. I have to catch up somehow.