Friday, March 17, 2023

ST. PATRICK ✠ Pray for Us: Glass Steagall, #GEOTUS, New Global Order Polycrisis of Doom, KABUKI 2023

Trilateral Commission Declares “2023 is Year One of this new global order”

... Only Big Banks Deemed Worthy by Biden Regime

meanwhile: Remember, the CCP is hell-bent on destroying America, & Mr. Guo just happens to be in the way.

& the bullshit ICC issues a bullshit 'warrant for arrest' for Putin & another for PROTECTING CHILDREN, & does/says nothing about the REAL crimes against humanity in China…

BREAKING 🚨 East Palestine, Ohio woman reveals that LabCorp & Quest Diagnostics have discontinued their blood dioxin test following the hazardous train derailment. Surprise: Vanguard, BlackRock & Norfolk Southern are a few of the labs’ largest shareholders.

Herzliya 

A pilot accidentally releases the chemicals while still at the airport. Well there you have it. Greetings to all who still think chemtrails are "condensation trails."

HUNTER'S 'ART' PAYMENTS!

45 24/7: Didn't we already watch these scenes? Is this movie in a loop?

The moment you realized that you were betrayed along with the American People. ( Scientists in Russia are developing a treatment for coronavirus that uses ultraviolet (UV) light to disinfect the body from the inside  ..... HERE, .....&, HERE.)

New Crisis of Increasing All-Cause Mortality in US Children and Adolescents

fkFAUCI

OK THEN: Member of Parliament: Criminal Cases Against Covid Politicians and Officials Are About to Begin British MP Andrew Bridgen took to social media to announce that during his visit to Washington DC last Christmas, he was informed that the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) was responsible for both the coronavirus and the vaccines. He also stated that Fort Detrick and a facility in Canada were involved.

Earlier released documents that former pharmaceutical director Sasha Latypova, uncovered showed that the "coronavirus pandemic" is an act of bio-warfare perpetrated by DOD on the U.S. and worldwide populations. She called it a "military operation, war crimes and atrocities covered up as a health event

Christ with me,
Christ before me,
Christ behind me,
Christ in me,
Christ beneath me,
Christ above me,
Christ on my right,
Christ on my left,
Christ when I lie down,
Christ when I sit down,
Christ when I arise,
Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me,
Christ in every eye that sees me,
Christ in every ear that hears me.