Sunday, July 17, 2022

PRAYERS UP

▶Anonymous 07/17/22 (Sun) 22:01:17 No.16752437

Family has been showing signs of hopelessness despite my constant reaffirmation of good things to come. Anons Lil brother is deeply troubled and feels as if his self worth is dependant on what he offers to (this) society, unaware that the very same society he wishes to please has been attempting to ruin his and all our lives. He believes in nothing, yet when I bring up God, he suddenly is proud of his disbelief in Him and shuts down any attempts of conversation. I don't force my beliefs on my family, but when someone comes to me broken and hopeless, I can only suggest they find peace in God. I'm now 43hrs deep in an unplanned fast, praying for my family, feeling disappointed that they're still so brainwashed. Not sure when I should break this fast since it doesn't feel terrible.

Anyway, I hope that anons could keep my family and any others who've lost hope in your prayers. Thank you.

THE LAST HOMILY OF Fr SLAVKO BARBARIC O.F.M. Given on the morning of his last day on earth, November 24, 2000, at 9.00am Mass in St James’ Church, Medjugorje.