Monday, January 23, 2023

Wake Up Call: Carl's academicised occultism demon, walking-ticking-timebombs, the Will of God

the Future of Our Nation & Our World



is there a conversation to be had ... ?

HAARP 30 years ago

BOSTON

CANADA

ISRAEL ..., ISRAEL

the coup to take down Trump

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. Underground

Pfizer documents they tried to hide for 75 years

'The Vax' Is A Bioweapon Developed By DARPA Over 10 Years Ago

meanwhile: THE FDA

/pol/ ▶Anonymous (ID: d9E/2A4F) 01/23/23(Mon)15:14:58 No.413301439 (OP)
Jung had “spirit guides”, one of whom was named “Philemon”. Jung observed that “Philemon and other figures of my fantasies brought home to me the crucial insight that there are things in the psyche which I do not produce, but which produce themselves and have their own life. Philemon represented a force that was not myself. In my fantasies I held conversations with him, and he said things which I had not consciously thought. […] Psychologically, Philemon represented superior insight.” To anyone else, Philemon might be a figment of Jung’s imagination, or evidence of his madness. But Jung felt that Philemon was real – yet somehow dead, and somehow “talking” to Jung – to Jung’s mind.

▶Anonymous (ID: QsxvJM/f) 01/23/23(Mon)19:14:28 No.413327358  >>413301439 (OP)

I used to study Jung's works for a while. I thought he was a brilliant man, with deep insight into human nature. But after a while, I started noticing that some of the Jungian associations or ways of framing correspond to the occult.

I now think that everything we evaluate must be validated against scripture. I tolerated Jung because I thought it was a different realm and didn't need to correspond to the Bible, but I don't see it that way anymore. All this pseudo scientific / mystical analysis may not be openly anti-God, but it attempts to explain certain areas of experience outside of God, in a way that will lead you away from God. I hope that makes sense. 

pic related - direct correspondence to kabbalah that goes beyond the visual representation.

▶Anonymous (ID: PbCrYL11) 01/23/23(Mon)19:17:05 No.413327623  >>413327358

Based noticer. Jungian theory is academicised occultism.

".... there’s a love on the part of psychiatrists for being men of the secret & having their own magical secret." Dr Paul McHugh. Director Dept. of Psychiatry, Psychiatrist-in-Chief @ Johns Hopkins Hospital 1975 to 2001.

EU vs. ELON ..... Elon vs. the DS

(EU destroying itself)

CINCINNATI

ATLANTA ANTIFA ARRESTS

Hunter's Laptop