Thursday, June 16, 2022

Long&Persistent Trails: PROPHECY for AMERICA

"the big ultimate conspiracy: they will do anything to make you NOT believe in Jesus Christ." /pol/ Anon 

> And it shall come to pass after this, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy: your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions. (Joel 2:28)

GET OUT OF THE CITIES - Prophetic dream  /pol/ Anonymous 06/16/22(Thu)12:45:39 No.382579533 "I am writing this quickly when just waking up so I can at least have the text. I hope it doesn't get deleted. It is political because there is a coming crash and I need to warn someone. So even if the mods or "jannies" dislike me I ask you please allow this message.

Some of it is personal as dreams are like that. God had a message. Lately I've been asking Him where to go.

In the dream I was in a city that was surrounded by water. It seemed to represent "Gotham City" - maybe NYC, LA...maybe just a manifestation of a few. Anyway, God showed me a picture of the city and I felt like the coast looked like LA and there was a big stadium.

So in the map, it showed the water would just deplete the city. There was nowhere - not one place in the city that was safe. He showed me to stay outside of it.

I got distracted with work or some other things. Everyone was very concerned with work. I felt kind of silly worrying about work when I knew about the impending wave. I did my duties and felt like I was just dealing with people in a daze. One lady was stuck in a dangerous elevator. Others were nice but just unaware.

I started to see some prepare. It was a group of "Christians" who seemed crazy. They had their carts stocked. I think you can figure that out.

So, I realized I was not alone. The water started to come and I knew I had little time. I tried to call my ex but I went through a tunnel and the phone blacked out.

I kind of think I realized I was screwed and might die. I was not sad as I knew it was kind of (my) fault.

All of the sudden God lifted me up. He told me a secret message about my nature and said He can supernaturally protect whoever He wanted. I do not think this means to be foolish, but rather, if you develop a relationship with God He can do miracles.

It also showed me the mark of the beast (vaccine) turn the blood "green." This part is really confusing and I may have to write a separate comment.

After the big tsunami I and other survived, I think through the love of God. I realized at that point I was so consumed by work I forgot about my son. There was so many I never thought I would find him, and he is young, so would he find me? Within minutes a kind stranger was holding him and gave him to me. I was so happy and the dream ended.

Lessons are likely obvious. Stop worrying so much about work/money. Figure out what/who you care about and prepare yourselves.

Like this is the time to change your mindset. Everyone can sense the doom. Why are we consumed with things that don't matter?

The work thing was an answer from God. He also revealed I may actually be a prophet of sorts. This part doesn't matter as no one believes the prophets anyway. I just want to stay true to what the dream said."

THE GREAT ILLUMINATION
THE MOMENT OF SILENCE

/pol/ Anonymous 06/16/22(Thu)15:59:36 No.382598572 "I am not OP, but I have also had recurring dreams these last few years. Most recently (2 nights ago) I had a dream of absolute chaos in a city. Fires, rubble, smoke, death, absolute bedlam. I held a demonic black parasite in my hands, trying desperately to rip it apart and kill it. To no avail. The parasite grew. Writhing in dark black sludge. The black sludge is another recurring element in my dreams. Sometimes I'm vomiting up black sludge, sometimes I see people covered in it, sometimes I'm drowning in it. In my dream, I ran to the top of a skyscraper to try and see what the cause of the chaos was. As soon as I reached the roof, the police/military were blocking off the area, forcing people back down to the lower levels of the building. (Multi level buildings are another recurring factor. The lower floors are full of death and sadness, but the upper floors are clean in appearance.) As I was trying to fight my way past the police/military to get a better view, a little person (midget if you will) ran up to me angrily. Pointing at me and yelling he said "you are a social PARASITE". Again the theme of parasites in the dream. Both me and the midget were thrown down a flight of stairs to the floors below. A group of men chased us with swords, trying to kill us. They eventually got the midget and stabbed him to death, but I was able to escape unscathed, even though there were many men with swords."

/pol/ Anonymous 06/16/22(Thu)16:23:42 No.382601061 "I’ve already had this near exact same dream anon. A german anon had the exact same dream as me to, 1 for 1, even the perspective and area. This dream is indeed a prophetic vision, a shared future event many of us on this board have tapped into before. Many of us vehemently felt as though we had witnessed our own death and agreed this dream does not feel like other dreams. I have documented this phenomenon, this exact dream for the past 10ish years. Yes the coastal city of which you speak will be wiped out by a massive wave, as high as a skyscraper. And the watcher will watch as it hurdles toward him head on while he is at work, not scared, for he has seen this play out time and time again, he knew it was coming. It cannot be avoided for the watcher, while everyone around him loses their mind, he is tall most as peace with the wave. Knowing this is the moment he has been heading toward his entire life. That this wave means something much greater in the grand scheme of his normal life."

 _______________________________________________________


Chemtrails & vaxxies /pol/ Anonymous 06/16/22(Thu)15:17:34 No.382593906  "Can you look at this picture and tell yourself this is a normal patter of air traffic? Plane routes are never parallel to each other since its not economic but with enough fluoride you can get yourself to believe everything. here every time when they are spraying that trash, a day or 2 after there is prognosis of storm or rain ....... you are an important NATO ally that is why air in Poland is so bad, whenever there is natofaggotry there are chemtrails. Its something to do with radar signals, undetectable planes etc....funfact: after Ukraine war expanded at the start of this year there was a month of perfectly clear sky here I almost forgot how beautiful that perfect blue sky is ....... Bosnian gigachad lawyer recently did an analysis of "Saharan sand in the air" after it rained (that is the buzzword warning PR does when the air is too toxic from chemtrails) ....... Pastor is France sued telecom company as their newly set 4g antenna was harhttps://centipedenation.com/first-column/thousands-of-cattle-have-died-in-southwest-kansas-leaving-everyone-puzzled-by-the-mysterious-mass-death/ming his cows and won. We can do that too. They only get away with it, because npcs allow on it. All it takes is few based people to gather up, sue the shit out of them and it's over. Also fact. Poland increased limit from 0.1 w/M2 to 10w/m2. 100x more radiation since January 2020. What a coincidence ayy? "