Tuesday, October 19, 2021

The Hunter's Moon: Tail of Cetus, Death & the Big BackDown


▶ PureBlood Victory: Ivy League Vaccine Mandate Backtracking  /pol/Anon344017179

Good morning Kings, I was scheduled to be fired from my job and kicked from my Masters program on 10/13 (Ivy league institution). It's been a month of limbo and the stress of not knowing. Today I got an email that 6,000 other graduate students are also vaccine noncompliant. All of the language about punitive measures if not vaccinated has disappeared regarding students. Now, students only need to maintain a biweekly testing regimen. I am a fully remote STEM student and I had previously been told that ALL students must be vaccinated and I will be placed on academic leave. I just called this morning after getting this email and suddenly I don't even need to get tested, much less vaccinated, because I won't be on campus. I was never worried about getting fired because I have this Masters to back me up. It sucked for the past month thinking I'd be fired and academically dropped.

They did a great job of making us feel alone. I am in the Belly of the Beast, Bill Gates funds my department, anti-White,Christian,American sentiments on a daily basis ... but there's a white pill.
> the ivy league informs politics
> the ivy league informs lawmakers
> the ivy league informs media
> so they can go "Experts say,"
> the ivy league is backing down on its vaccine threats
> should be a White pill for many because the ivy league informs policy

>>344017179 (OP) First they gave me a religious exemption for the vax, all it took was a 2 page email explaining the civil rights act, the 14th amendment, and the 1st amendment. They then tried to say I needed to get tested weekly, I told them that also violated my faith and they said "tough shit" So I responded to the Dean of Students and told them that I will not be getting tested and if they withhold any services or punish me in any way it is religious discrimination and they will be liable in court. The dean then told me I don't have to get tested. Not a single person got forced to take this vax. Your employer or school tricked you into thinking they could mandate it when in reality they never could.

Travis Tritt Won't Play Venues w/Vaccine Requirement

Climate backfire, ... Back Scrambling, ... Fulgent Genetics, Inc.  ... Induced Insurrection by NoJab, ...  NYC during a PANDEMIC in a subway  ...  ARIZONA, ...  COLORADO, ... & the above which is GEORGIA!

SOUTHWEST GAVE UP THEIR VAX MANDATE.

Here is the reason you'll never hear that I accumulated over the time this all played out: Commercial jet pilots are not stupid. They are literally the only step short of a professional astronaut. Everyone saw by now that PhD's are the most likely group to refuse the jab. Anti-jab is NOT anti-science, those against the shot can look at the facts and think critically, and that includes pilots.

So when the pilots were faced with getting a shot they knew would most likely destroy them, because they understood the "science", they could add up facts and think cricially. They then looked critically at Southwest's company policy and discovered that they could all demand their reserve vacation at the same time, except during peak holiday travel periods, and there were none right now. So they took that rather than the shot, could not be penalized for it because it was Southwest's own policy that made it possible, and grounded the Mother F****r. Spiked Southwest RIGHT INTO THE GROUND.

THIS FORCED SOUTHWEST TO THINK CRITICALLY AND ADMIT THE TRUTH - THERE IS NO VAX MANDATE BECAUSE THE MANDATE WAS BASED ON THE COMIRNATY SHOT, WHICH IS NOT AVAILABLE AND NOT THE UN-APPROVED SHOT THE PILOTS WOULD BE FORCED TO GET.

Obviously both shots are the same thing, but papwerwork matters and Southwest chose flight rather than death. It's that simple, there is no more to this story than that. JSFJ

 
front page Yah00

Buckle up. It's gonna be a long ride. ....... &, It's about to get wild. 

  • https://www.seismicportal.eu/eventdetails.html?unid=20211019_0000150
  • https://www.emsc.eu/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=1050299