Friday, April 30, 2021

PROPHECY for AMERICA † PROPHETIC DREAM OF GENERAL MC CLELLAN

19 THE PROPHETIC DREAM OF GENERAL MC CLELLAN  

"But her mission will not then be finished; for ere another century shall have gone by, the oppressors of the whole earth, hating and envying her exaltation, shall join themselves together and raise up their hands against her. But if she still be found worthy of her high calling they shall surely be discomfited, and then will be ended her third and last great struggle for existence. Thenceforth shall the Republic go on, increasing in power and goodness, until her borders shall end only in the remotest corners of the earth, and the whole earth shall beneath her shadowing wing become a Universal Republic. Let her in her prosperity, however, remember the Lord her God, her trust be always in Him, and she shall never be confounded." Washington to McClellan

 

Locutions - 11/12/12 America’s Place in God’s Heart

Jesus Yet, my hand remains upon America, my hand of blessing and protection for all those moments of kindness and thoughtfulness, past and future, which flow from her generosity. America is my only hope in a world that will be plunged into great darkness. America has always held a special place in my heart and I am not about to displace her with another. She is my love, chosen from the beginning of her birth as a nation. Would I abandon one whom I have chosen? Would I set aside my first born? I banish such thoughts from my mind.

I will work with America. In the day of her darkness, I will not abandon her. In the days that she turns away from me, I will not cut her off or reject her. I will await her. I will await her return and she will once more embrace her Maker, as she did in the beginning. The ties are too great, too strong, too long lasting to be shredded in these moments of her foolishness.

Mary Now, I must bring this teaching to a close. America, you have been a foolish child, rejecting your heritage and being led to a pasture where you will feed upon poisonous herbs. Such will be your fate until your sickness grows and you are near to death. But I will not leave go of you, nor will I allow the wolves to devour you. Yes, those wolves who would steal your greatness and leave you lying half-dead by the roadside, are at your door. I will come, like the Good Samaritan when you are deeply wounded. I will care for you and nurse you back to health. All of this will be in time for you to fulfill the great destiny for which you were founded.

America, you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.

 

George Washington’s Vision as Recorded in the Library of Congress ~ Third & Most Fearful Peril  

"The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I, at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor I at first beheld. This also disappeared, and I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor, who, in the same voice I had heard before, said, ‘Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful for her is the third. But the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land, and UNION.’ With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown me the birth, the progress, and the destiny of the United States.”