My Son is sending me anew to help you. Therefore, do not lose hope; instead, follow me - because the victory of my heart is in the name of God. My beloved Son is thinking of you as he has always thought of you. Believe him and live him. He is the life of the world.
My children, to live my Son means to live the Gospel. This is not easy. This means love, forgiveness and sacrifice. This purifies and it opens the Kingdom. Sincere prayer, which is not only words but is a prayer which the heart speaks, will help you. Likewise fasting (will help you), because it is still more of love, forgiveness and sacrifice.
Therefore, do not lose hope but follow me. I am imploring you anew to pray for your shepherds so that they may always look to my Son who was the first Shepherd of the world and whose family was the entire world."
Locutions to the World ~ A Future Papal Election ~ Jan. 1, 2012
Locutions to the World ~ Feb. 11 to March 16, 2013 ~ The world has been stunned by the great announcement of the papal resignation.
- The Papal Resignation (February 11 to February 14, 2013)
- The Pope of the Promise 2/12/13
- Mary’s Choice 2/14/13 "Who is this person who lies so deeply in my heart that I would have chosen him for the papacy? This is a truth wrapped in the greatest mystery, a hidden priest son whom I have deliberately kept out of the limelight and who will stay totally hidden until the great mystery is revealed. Then, I will bring him forth from the greatest hiddenness. I will reveal him to the world and say, “This is my son. This is my beloved. Listen to him”. Then, all the nations will know what I have done."
- February 16, 2013 ~ A Pope Fashioned By Mary "I have fashioned this new pope with my own hands. Our spirits are as one, joined together by the Spirit of God. He understands my plans and listens to my words. He walks with me. I have shown him my secrets and shared with him my plans. All that he does is guided by me. He takes no step without invoking my name. How I have kept him, like none other, always preparing him for the moment when I say to the world, “This is my pope, fashioned by my hands. He will be a light to the nations and the glory of my people, Israel”. None will defeat him, even though he has no power. None will destroy him, even though the fires of hell have already tried to do that. He is mine, hidden for so many, many years in my heart and now about to be revealed to the whole world."
- Benedict, A Bridge Between Popes (February 19 to February 20, 2013) The Gifts of the Two Popes & The Pope of Fatima
- The Resignation As A Sign (February 23 to February 28, 2013)
- February 26, 2013 ~ A Pope For All Nations
- Feb. 27 ~ Mar.15 † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † †
- Mar. 16, 2013 Completing the Bridge of Pope Benedict
“Not in my wildest dreams would I have expected to make a film about Pope Francis,”
Full Text of Benedict XVI’s Letter to Msgr. Viganò
Benedict XVI: ‘foolish prejudice’ to think Pope Francis lacks formation