.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, September 11, 2017

Prophecy ~ Riding Out the Storm, the Religious Spirit will once more call America Back to Life.

I promise, “We will begin again” & the religious spirit will once more call America back to life. Nov 4th, 2014

It is not the wealthy who will survive nor those who hold power. Only the man of faith, the family of faith, the community or nation of faith will make the long term commitment needed to ride out the storm. Nov.2,2014

This is my promise. There will be a new light of Fatima, just as on that day (October 13, 1917) when the clouds parted and the light shone. There will be a greater Fatima light, prepared for by my daily visits to Medjugorje and supported by all the other apparition sites. The promise remains. Pray for its fulfillment. Jul 19th, 2015