Jeff Sessions: 400 medical professionals charged in largest health care fraud takedown
- Fusion GPS did Opposition Research for Dems and set up meeting between Don Jr. and Natalia Veselnitskaya "Wasn’t Fusion GPS also the company that was given access to the DNC server and decided that it was the Russians that hacked Podesta the molesta?" Tommy Kimmitt
- Do you know Natalia?
- Natalia Veselnitskaya CONFIRMED to be anti-Trump. Pictured in rally protesting the President. She didn't want to help Don Jr, she wanted to harm him.
- "The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump‘s inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under “extraordinary circumstances” before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the president’s eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews."
- The Russian Lawyer story backfires: exposes Child, Drug and Weapons trafficking ring out of Eastern Europe.
- & THEN: Peter Smith wrote two blog posts dated the day before he was found dead. One challenged U.S. intelligence agency findings that Russia interfered with the 2016 election. Another post predicted: "As attention turns to international affairs, as it will shortly, the Russian interference story will die of its own weight."
- The children of this world are being targeted.
- THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT
- H.R. 2664, H.R. 2480, and H.R. 2200
- Ohio politician admits raping four-year-old child but claims it was 'her fault'
- "politicians do nothing about the problem because 80 percent are pedophiles themselves (pedophile politicians). https://youtu.be/4Fn8oMje3nU?t=66 "
- "Cornell was killed because he was about to expose a child sex ring allegedly associated with Comet Ping Pong, a Washington, D.C., pizza parlor some claimed was a front, although Washington police said that theory was “fictitious.”"
DemonRat leadership Void
in Michigan: the barbaric Islamic practice of Female Genital Mutilation is now a felony punishable by 15 years in prison
& in Minnesota