.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, June 15, 2017

PROPHECY, LOCUTIONS 2013, &, PIZZAGATE FOR DUMMIES

“My beloved, see I make all things new. The old ways of sin are passing away. The new ways of righteousness have been conceived and await the hour of birth. The labor will be fierce but do not despair. In due time, joy will make the days of sin a faded memory, a dream that one awakes from and is overjoyed that it is over. Be patient. Pray for strength and KNOW that the labor is finite. Offer prayers and sacrifices in the Divine Will, and the duration and intensity may yet be lessened. Children I am near and I eagerly await our new life together.” message from Jesus to pelianito 6/14/17


Dedicated to all the children out there, who as you read this are locked away somewhere awaiting their next torture session, gang rape, or ritual sacrifice.

LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 4/23/13