.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

AG SESSIONS!!!: "THANK YOU SENATOR COTTON!!", Trey Gowdy, &, the scripted leaks of James Comey







"James Comey is controlling all of this, and yet those playing along just can’t see it.  Former FBI Director James Comey is steeped in the dark arts of self-serving manipulation. It is a character trait necessary for life at the top of the food chain in the deep DC swamp."

"Lordy, I am feeling a little queasy about composing this response defending Trey Gowdy– but here I go.

First off, I would like to say that I have lurked on this wonderful website for over a year and I have loved Sundance’s posts and the lively discussions that ensue in the comments section. I know that it is impossible for all Treepers to agree on all topics and from the comments posted so far, I can understand the frustration with Gowdy.

Although the House Select Committee on Benghazi did not yield the results that I would have liked, I gained admiration for Gowdy because of his determination to get to the bottom of what actually occurred on September 11th, 2012 in Benghazi.

His effort to find the truth was stonewalled at every turn by the (((Deep State))) and the Obama Administration–they refused to provide requested documents and when they did provide documents–they were sloooooow walked–he was denied access to interview witnesses he wished to call, and even the DoD played dumb on the name of one of the drone operators on duty the night of 9/11/2012. Oh, not to mention the ranking member– that goofball Elijah Cummings–leaked information like a sieve.

If it wasn’t for Gowdy–we might NEVER have learned of HRC’s personal email server–it was his subpoena for the preservation of her server when the American people were informed in March of 2015–from an article in the NYT!!!! (side bar: I believe there was more that one server).

The HRC campaign did NOT like the fact that Gowdy was in charge of the committee– just check out the Pedestal e-mails from Wikileaks: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=gowdy

Keep in mind on November 29th, 2016–Trump appointed Gowdy to the Executive Committee of his Transition Team: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_transition_of_Donald_Trump

Why would Trump do this? Why would Trump toss Gowdy’s name in the list of potential FBI Directors? Chamon, there has got to be some reason?

I do not want to ruffle any feathers, but let’s give Gowdy a chance. Let’s see what he can do as the Chairman of Government Oversight and Reform–at least he will keep Cummings in check. I believe he just might be what we need, what the Trump Administration needs in order to drain the swamp.

Oh, and regarding the Awan Brothers–what is that saying that Trump always says? I don’t want my enemies to know what my plan is? Gowdy wasn’t under oath when he was asked about the Awan Brothers on tv. We all know that the Awan story can’t stay under wraps for too much longer– why would Gowdy comment on that topic? Isn’t it better to let the Dems think that the Republicans believe it is a “nothing burger” story than to tip them off and then they circle the wagons and strategize another false narrative?

I know that this post reads as a “Gowdy Fan Club Letter” and dammit, I guess it is!

Finally, I will end with this: I have met Trey Gowdy–in January of this year. I chased him down an American Airlines concourse and introduced myself and told him I wanted to shake his hand and thank him for being one of the only members of Congress that I respect. Y’all, he is the real deal. He was so polite, funny and gracious and acted like he had all of the time in the world to stand in the middle of a busy airport and chit chat. [Oh, and I got a photo! My father was thrilled!]" titania97