.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, May 1, 2017

Spiritual Mortal Combat: Why the devil hates Mary, why the uniparty hate Don John, &, Yoga: a cautionary tale


Why the devil hates Mary – especially during exorcisms

no such thing as non-spiritual yoga: "I’m not on a crusade to change anybody’s mind here today. I’m just here to tell my story. ... When I was a sophomore at CU Boulder, I took a yoga class at the rec center there. It may have even been a single class, if my memory serves me. And though I’d taken various classes before, both in person and by video, there was something a little different about this one. The instructor was into it. There was a tangible spiritual presence in the room, detectable even to a borderline pagan like 19-year-old me. I distinctly remember him beginning to chant towards the end of the class and immediately starting to pray Hail Mary’s in my mind. I may have been a falling away Catholic at that point in my life, but I was still aware enough to perceive that there was a malevolent element present in that class, and that when the instructor was calling out poses and chanting meditations, he was worshipping something. And it wasn’t God." 

why the devils hate Don John: President Donald Trump Gets an A+ on Pro-Life Issues During His First 100 Days in Office
 House Passes Pro-Life Bill Banning Late-Term Abortions After 20 Weeks ...
Woman laughs before her ninth abortion – then she sees her aborted baby
 
& in Ireland: Ireland Reconsiders Its Constitutional Ban on Abortion

A fire rages out of control around the iconic church of Guagane Barra in County Cork