says: May 17, 2017 at 9:07 pm
"They dared President Trump to pull the trigger.
And he did.
Let the ignorant in the media celebrate for now
Once they read 28 CFR 600.4 to 28 CFR 600.10, they will start to quietly panic.
My read is that it authorizes the Special Counsel to follow any lead of anything even remotely related to the object of the investigation.
Muh Russia? Ok, he can look into anything that has been blamed not just on Trump, but on Muh Russia- the DNC document dump, the Podesta emails, etc.
And unlike the liberal judges, 28 CFR 600.10 prohibits the Special Counsel from ‘making’ laws out of thin air.
Once the swamp realizes that, they are going to quietly start soiling their pants.
For your reading pleasure (worth reading- fairly short reads, in plain English, not ‘legalese’):
- 28 CFR 600.4 https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/600.4
- 28 CFR 600.5 https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/600.5
- 28 CFR 600.6 https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/600.6
- 28 CFR 600.7 https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/600.7
- 28 CFR 600.8 https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/600.8
- 28 CFR 600.9 https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/600.9
- 28 CFR 600.10 https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/600.10
No leaks. None whatsoever.
That in itself is a good sign that no one involved in the decision making process, including the newly appointed Special Counsel, is a Deep Stater.
This is for all the marbles. Only time will tell.
But at this time, based on what I have seen, I believe we will get exactly what the Deep State and the Globalists did not want- a REAL investigation." at 9:38 pm