.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, May 11, 2017

THE MIRACLE OF THE SPINNING SUN: Medjugorje completes Fatima, MEDJUGORJE IS BIBLICAL


An Easter hymn by St. Ambrose

The light of dawn is reddening,
The heavens' morning praises spring,
The earth exults: “The morning! Hail!”
While hell’s sad dwellers groan and wail.

Our King, the victor in the strife,
When death was smashed apart by life,
Has trampled hell triumphantly
And captive led captivity.

The Lord, whose barricade of stone
The soldiers kept sharp eyes upon
In vict’ry conquers through that gate
And rises forth in pomp and state.

“The Lord is risen from the dead!”
The splendid angel loudly said.
And hell is evermore left free
To grumble in its misery.

Be this our thought through all life’s days,
Our Easter joy, our Paschal praise:
The grace in which we are reborn
Was won in triumph on that morn.

Jesus, to You let glory rise,
Who vanquished death and won the prize;
With Father and the Spirit blest,
Be endless ages’ praise addressed.

"What other creature could tell the sun to hurtle toward earth so that everything would dry up immediately? I promised this sign to the three children because they were faithful messengers. The messenger of these locutions is also faithful and I will not hold back other divine signs." LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD ~ Jan 14th, 2015

Detailed Description of Our Lady, the Queen of Peace, by the Visionaries as she appears in Medjugorje

“Most Holy Trinity, I adore Thee! My God, my God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament.” Locutions - The Urgency of Fatima 2/23/15


MEDJUGORJE IS BIBLICAL

message through Mirjana on Day for Nonbelievers:  
“Dear children, I am calling you to pray, not to ask for but to offer sacrifice – sacrificing yourselves. I am calling you to reveal the truth and merciful love. I am praying to my Son for you, for your faith which is all the more diminishing in your hearts. I am imploring Him to help you with the Divine Spirit, as I also desire to help you with my Motherly Spirit. My children, you must be better. Only those who are pure, humble and filled with love sustain the world – they are saving themselves and the world. My children, my Son is the heart of the world. He should be loved and prayed to, and not always betrayed anew. Therefore, you, apostles of my love, spread the faith in the hearts of people by your example, your prayer and merciful love. I am beside you, I will help you. Pray for your shepherds to have all the more light, so as to be able to illuminate all those who live in darkness. Thank you.”

"Pope Saint John Paul II was not alone in the conviction that Medjugorje completes Fatima, and that the two sites share the same spiritual source: the Mother of God."
The spinning sun: "I brought a crew to Medjugorje. I was skeptical at first, as there were so many stalls in the plaza fronting the church. Then I met the visionary, Fr. Slavko; cried when Fr. Jozo laid hands on me; saw the spinning sun; watched my rosary turn from silver to gold; and had the seed of love and longing planted in my heart."