.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Friday, May 5, 2017

PROPHECY: you are now fully involved in the end times, The Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart, the Demonic Goal of the Annihilation of Nations

"... as truth is postponed, the situation deteriorates... People have become addicted to the lie. No one wants to face the truth and deal with the problems in an honest way. Such is the state of every modern nation." LOCUTIONS - May 26, 2013 Lies of the Nation

"I must be invited onto the world stage by the pope. He and all the bishops must ask me to come by consecrating Russia to my Immaculate Heart. Only then will the world see my loving care to save humanity." Locutions to the World May 31,2013 Demonic goals

Trump will meet with the Holy Father Pope Francis on may 24
“I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart.” Pope Francis referring to the Lord’s “beautiful promise” to the Prophet Ezekiel

“…Memo to diocesan bureaucrats: those days are over. President Trump has taken away your excuses. The Church is not going to be punished for speaking her mind about politics…”
Fr. Frank Pavone, of Priests for Life 

a world on the cusp of the annihilation of nations
 


“O My God, I believe, I adore, I hope, and I love You. 
I ask pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore,
 do not hope, and do not love You.” 

“Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, 
I adore You profoundly, and I offer You the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ,
 present in all the tabernacles of the world,
 in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifferences 
by which He is offended. And by the infinite merits of His most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, 
I beg the conversion of poor sinners.”

Three Popes & a Patriarch & the Impossible task of Orthodox Christian Unity

the 100th anniversary of the apparition at Fatima

"...as if the future belongs to darkness. ... This cannot be. I have never surrendered. I do not believe that what my Son paid for by his blood will be handed over to the Evil One. I will gather my children into my light. Even if they are few in number, I will give them great light. New waves of hope will go forth. No matter how great is the darkness, at least their light will offer constant encouragement. Then will come the great light, the surprising light, when, finally, Russia is consecrated to my Immaculate Heart." June 6, 2013Losing Hope

http://remnantofremnant.blogspot.com/2010/12/our-lady-of-guadalupe-pray-for-us.html