- Shoulders say it all!: "there has been no evidence at all of any collusion between trump campaign and Russia except for
innuendo#FakeNews from liberal press" Robert Lipton @ politicoShills no linky
- (meanwhile, more
misdirection#FakeNews from White House officials known to plant embarrassing stories about their rivals in the media" @ theHillShills w/lotsa sources-anon)
- “He was so out of left field—the things he did.” James Kallstrom, former assistant director of the FBI
- the Time That Bill Clinton FIRED His FBI Director On Day Before Vince Foster Was Found Dead
- & speaking of the Clintons: His ties are through his wife and also (sadly) with Pedogate.
- the Wailing & Gnashing of Teeth of RINO JonnyMac
- Colbert Audience Cheers News of James Comey’s Firing
- "The suddenly former FBI boss was long cavalier about making enemies among both Democrats and Republicans, ... confident he was too big to fire. That was his fatal mistake. And it’s why Trump made the right decision to show him the door."
- Prediction: Clinton email investigation will be reopened shortly.
Mr.President Trump sacked Mr. Comey on the advice of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, a former U.S. Attorney with a straight-up-the-middle reputation who was only recently confirmed by the Senate. In a memo to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Mr. Rosenstein cited Mr. Comey’s multiple breaches of Justice Department protocol in his criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified material.
- GOP baffled by timing, BAFFLED I TELL YOU!!
- "So…why is this same Schumer—who had actually and previously called for Comey’s firing–now speaking of Comey as if he’s a fallen hero for the Luciferian Left’s cause?"
- Meanwhile, Democrats who up until Tuesday were vehemently calling for Comey’s ouster due to his alleged sabotage of Clinton’s campaign
"Republicans want to question former Obama administration National Security Adviser Susan Rice, who originally denied know about any unmasking of identities of Trump campaign associates."
“When we have this conversation about violence, or killing white people, it has to be looked at in the context of historical turn,” Curry said before adding, “the fact that we’ve had no one address, like how relevant and how solidified this kind of tradition is, for black people saying look, in order to be equal, in order to be liberated, some white people may have to die.” Tommy Curry, Texas A&M Professor
meanwhile, @ Harvard: Thanks to 8 years of Obama manufacturing his little race war in America
deported 15 times
meanwhile, in SPAIN