.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, May 8, 2017

Our Lady of Fatima 100th Anniversary: Preparing for Russia’s Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary

the Church will prepare for Russia’s consecration in 2016 Locutions Dec. 2014



Mediatrix of All Grace

May 7 Regina Coeli address, Pope Francis asked the faithful to pray the Rosary for peace.

Sat 13 May – O.L. Fatima 100th Anniv. Procession: "This Saturday, May 13th, in the streets of Chicago, thousands will peacefully walk one mile praying for an end to violence—following Mary’s request to pray for peace, forgiveness, and conversion."

★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 10/24/14 ★ that great sign which was seen and recorded by scientists.

"This is my great promise. In this time of so many problems, 
I will bless, protect, guard and guide all who gather in my name.
I will cover them with my mantle, protecting them in ways 
both hidden and seen. I will go with them wherever they go. 
I will guide their steps & keep them away from all that endangers them, in body or soul." 10/27/14