Russian charged with breaching U.S. firms says FBI attempted to coerce confession over Clinton hack
Gingrich on Comey's firing
Senate Judiciary Chairman Confirms Trump Is Not Under FBI Investigation
Senators Grassley and Feinstein Confirm Trump Not Part of Russia FBI Investigation
Democrat Rep. Corrine Brown Found GUILTY: 18 Counts of Fraud, Conspiracy and Obstruction
"Trump referred to the Russia “collusion” investigation as a “witch hunt,” referencing Obama’s Director of National Intelligence James Clapper"
Don John Tilting @ Wind Turbines
- Wind Energy Is Extraordinarily Expensive And Inefficient
- Wind turbines are slaughtering millions of birds and bats annually
- "Not to mention the unbelievably high level of infrasonic pollution emanating from industrial wind farms. Energy is highest below 0.1 Hz, in the microbarom range. Those waves, due to extremely low attenuation, can propagate thousands of kilometers in the atmosphere, so pollution, if the technology is promoted further, is not even local. It is most definitely a global threat. For this frequency range, although it has detrimental health effects, there is no regulation in place anywhere. One can’t even measure them using microphones (even the best ones have a sharp cutoff below 1 Hz). For this purpose special devices, microbarometers are needed (used to check compliance to the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty)." Berényi Péter
- "There are a host of other issues related to renewable energy that no one seems inclined to address."
- Wind turbines increase fossil fuel consumption & CO2 emission.
meanwhile, in TrannyLand
........... & Bill Nye's smokin'hot abacus of sex
FRANCE: “France has once again chosen the party of the Titanic”
GERMANY: IMF proposes a tax of about 10 % on Money in Bank Accounts for households with a positive asset.
ITALY: Anxiety mounts as Italy moves to get more migrants out