President Trump's Quick Speech Today 4/7/17 His Weekly Address - MAGA
Syria’s Bashir Assad Vows To Fight ISIS Even Harder in Wake of President Trump’s Chemical Weapon Warning…middle-east/syria-russia-war-white-phosphorous-claims-video-footage
- "Just for clarity. Between the 2013 tweet by non candidate Trump and the 2017 action by President Trump, there was a 2014 Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) voted and approved by congress permitting military action in Syria against the backdrop of chemical weapon use and terrorism."
- Nikki Haley to the UN: " ... if anyone wanted to support Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad, they should do so “in full public view, for all the world to hear.”
- "The president has been chief executive since January 20, but this week he acted also as Commander in Chief. And more: He finally
acceptedstepped into the role of Leader of the Free World. ... Henceforth when he speaks of American conditions and demands, interests and desires, more attention will be paid. Every official in every foreign government has been trying to figure him out since November 8. This week he gave them a lot to think about. He took command, and issued orders. He didn't draw a red line and then withdraw it, but instead called Assad's action intolerable—that overused word—and then proceeded to show that when he said intolerable, he meant it."
- "Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe says his government supports "the resolve of the U.S. government of never tolerating the proliferation and use of chemical weapons."
- "...China’s Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said on Friday that China opposed the use of chemical weapons by any party under any circumstances."
153,000,000 Americans Employed in March, Setting 2nd Straight Record