.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Sunday, March 19, 2017

URGENT for #PrayerWarriors

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ,
It is astonishing how many vile lies & smears are being propagated against the Holy Father ... a jeering crowd on ALL sides cursing & condemning Pope Francis. They are legion, & they are wrong.
@ the beginning of his Papacy he asked for 3 Hail Marys a day to be prayed for him. So it is
Yours in Jesus & Mary, the little brother
________________________________________________

"There will be another drama. I will go with another son, my Pope. He will enter the city like Jesus, a messenger of God’s peace. But, I will no longer be just a daughter of Israel. I will be the Woman, clothed in the sun. I could not control the events of the crucifixion or the cruelty of the Roman soldiers, but I will be able to control these events. There will be the Pope’s death, but I will temper the sufferings and remove the unnecessary torments. Death will come suddenly and quickly." Locutions to the World, Mary - May 27th, 2011

11 March 2015 “Life is in God’s hands. I have said to the Lord, ‘You take care of me. But if it is your will that I die or something happens to me, I ask you only one favour: that it doesn’t hurt. Because I am a real wimp when it comes to physical pain'.” Pope Francis

But the Pharisees were saying, "He casts out the demons by the ruler of the demons." Matthew 9:34
Rev.Gabriele Amorth, exorcist, diocese of Rome, performed a lengthy exorcism of his own on the man Tuesday morning & ascertained he was possessed by four separate demons. The case was related to the legalization of abortion in Mexico City. "That was a true exorcism, Exorcisms aren't just done according to the rules of the ritual." RAI state radio

more confirmation ★LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD★ Pope Francis: I feel like my papacy will last only four or five years

Little children, at all times
fill your heart with even the smallest prayers.
Pope Francis walks past a statue of Mary after praying in front of it ...