.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Locutions to the World ~ June 2014 - The Purification of the World, The Cancer of ISIS, Putin's ascendency, Obama's Darkness, satan's enemy, The Papacy’s Greatest Moment

Locutions to the World ~ June 2014 - The Purification of the World, The Cancer of ISIS, Putin's ascendency, satan's enemy, The Papacy’s Greatest Moment

6/6/14 President Obama is a man totally committed to the darkness because the forces of darkness have raised him up. They have protected him and served him well.

Now, he sees his world crumbling. In Europe, he has heard the voices and the whisperings. When he was elected, Europe rejoiced because he was different from Bush. America had elected a president with a different world view. America was not to be so powerful or so dominant. This was music to European ears.

{359. America’s Future New Life July 4th, 2012 Mary’s Promise  Is there some way that America will survive and keep its place? Do I have a surprise in store for America? Do I hold a special gift in my heart? Am I not the Woman Clothed With the Sun? Can I not and will I not clothe you, America, in my Sun? I reveal this to you. See and heed, sons and daughters of the Republic. In you I have placed a seed of greatness that still waits to be opened. Every American who comes to my heart, can be nourished in this seed and a new harvest will be planted.}

The Fourth of the Seven Sorrows of Our Lady