"My dear friend our day is only going to get worse until we as a nation finally implode on ourselves. Decadence, lawlessness and moral relativism are now the dominant ideology of our land. We indeed as a nation have apostatized not just from Almighty God and His Word but from moral absolutes as well. The result of this apostasy is very evident today throughout our U.S. culture and society." the ignorant fishermen
The clash between the symbol and the statements is so enormous as to boggle the mind.
Meditation of Archbishop Pizzaballa for the solemnity of Annunciation in Nazareth
Trump's in charge in Washington: Somebody in Washington got screwed today & it wasn't me or you.
There is only one political party in Washington DC, the UniParty. "In 2009 The U.S. Chamber of Commerce (Donohue), the AFL-CIO (Trumka), SEIU (Stern), AFSCME together with Wall Street, Big Pharma and Big Healthcare entered into negotiations with a massive White House team to create ObamaCare. Repeat. The Republican Party does not want to repeal ObamaCare. (Neither does the Democrat party.)"
- Something stunk in this whole thing and it WASN’T THE BILL.
- I don’t want to believe America is dead.
- & #40
- ".....Ryan is a never Trumper Never means never. ... Do people forget that? Or had Ryan become a respectful person when I wasn’t looking?" #54
- "....Trump will never let the Freedom Caucus lead him on the way they did again..." #60
- "These are evil days and DC is full of criminals..."
- House Speaker Paul Ryan is having a bad couple of weeks
what your trusted operating system provider may be doing on your personal computer.
House Intelligence Committee Public Hearing Canceled
Judge Sides With Trump Administration, Refuses To Block Travel Ban
REFUGEES ENTERING THE US Drastically Increased in the Last 48 Hours: "The top five states receiving Syrians over the last two days are: Michigan, North Carolina, Tennessee, Idaho and Ohio. The top five states receiving Somalis since Wednesday are: Massachusetts, Georgia, Maine, Minnesota, and New York."
#PEDOGATE in Brussels