.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Saturday, January 28, 2017

THE 1st WEEK of MAGA: President Donald Trump's Weekly Address to The Nation, unadulterated Patriots & THE REAL WOMEN'S MARCH, &, Datsna Hoey Yar

'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015



"epic trolling of the MSM! F*kng awesome!"

and everybody booed!



A Peek Inside Trump Adviser Kellyanne Conway's Early Life 



Sheriff Clarke: ‘I’m Tired of One-Percenters like Mark Zuckerberg’ Lecturing Us About Who We Are

State Department Ordered to Turn Over 30 Clinton Emails for Review by Federal Court Judge




France and Germany Unite to Oppose President Trump’s Refugee Ban