.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Locutions to the World ~ A New Day for America: Mary’s Promise to the sons & daughters of the Republic, 'O mankind, your world has been invaded by the forces of hell.'

'Many do not see it, but the first rays are appearing on the horizon. I am speaking of a new day for America, a surprising gift coming from my Immaculate Heart. This moment has already begun as I strip President Obama of his power and the darkness which he has cast over America. But there is much, much more.

As the hold of darkness is loosened, a new light will arise in America, a surprising return to its religious stream. Already the beginning waters have come and the beginning light has dawned. I speak so that the signs of this new day will be understood. People must know and respond. The churches must be ready. I will speak quickly to each group.

I want political leaders who totally protect the lives of the unborn. If this is not on your agenda, then I will not use you for the new light.

I want priests to pray with their people. Why are your churches closed all day? Should you not be there with your people, adoring the Blessed Sacrament?

I want people who respond to my initiatives. I am pushing back the darkness so you have a freedom but you must use this freedom to bring about a new day when the purified Church is again exalted in people’s hearts. There is much more to say.' 
Jul 1st, 2014 - Mary


'America is in my heart. There is only one America. I will not choose another. I will not put another in her place. ... Is there some way that America will survive and keep its place? Do I have a surprise in store for America? Do I hold a special gift in my heart? Am I not the Woman Clothed With the Sun? Can I not and will I not clothe you, America, in my Sun? I reveal this to you. See and heed, sons and daughters of the Republic. In you I have placed a seed of greatness that still waits to be opened. Every American who comes to my heart, can be nourished in this seed and a new harvest will be planted' Locutions to the World 7/4/12

'There is a great divide in America, wider than the Grand Canyon. The forces of division are greater than the forces of unity. So it will be, until I save America through one whom I love deeply. ... This is what I said in the beginning and I repeat it now. No human power can solve these divisions, but I will spare America for now. I have allowed this economic ground to shake and to tremble beneath your feet and I will rescue America by one whom I love dearly. I will offer him as a candidate for the presidency. If America accepts him, I will bless this land.' October 16, 2013

O Blessed Virgin Mother of the Savior 
Scatter the forces of evil 
so they are not engrossed in darkness
 but can come to Light! 
 amen, amen.

LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 6/25-30/14 ★ The Cancer of ISIS - 'O mankind, your world has been invaded by the forces of hell.' 'I need America to be a force on the world scene. This must happen quickly.'

LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD 10/8,9/14 ★ My protecting hand will be upon everyone who is sealed with my Immaculate Conception.

Supplications of the Virgin of the Rosary & of Peace
- Itapiranga, Brazil - December 8th, 2016

  • #1 Pray for the Holy Church, the Pope, Cardinals, Bishops and priests, that they might be faithful servants of my Son Jesus
  • #2 Pray for religious and consecrated who live like true pagans. they have become instruments of Satan in order to destroy the sacred places
  • #3 Pray for the families that are attacked terribly in these days in their foundations, in order that they might disappear from the face of the earth.
  • #4 Pray for yourselves, for your families, so that you might never relent in the faith and never stray from the path of truth.
  • #5 Pray for the peoples without peace and without life, so that they may be healed in the love and forgiveness of my Divine Son.
  • #6 Pray for the young people who do not know the love of my Son Jesus by the fault of their own parents.
  • #7 Pray for those who evangelize and work for the Kingdom of Heaven
  • #8 Pray for all the pilgrims who visit the site of my apparitions, so that they may truly open their hearts to the Lord
  • #9 Pray for your brothers condemned to death, to prison and to a life of abandonment and total oblivion.
  • #10 Pray for the end of abortion. A terrible offence to God!
  • #11 Pray for my children who are sick in body and in spirit. I wish to comfort them in their afflictions and pains.
  • #12 Pray for your proud brethren, for the enemies of the Church, and for those who serve the devil
  • #13 Pray for the souls in purgatory and for those who will soon have to leave this world.
  • #14 Pray for those who live in this world in a terrible manner, without repenting, condemned to go to hell at the end of their lives.
  • #15 Pray for the lukewarm and the lazy, for those who do nothing for their conversion and salvation
  • #16. Pray for the your Nation, so that you may have holy rulers, good men who care for the glory of God
  • #17 Pray for all the current confidants, prophets and martyrs whom the Lord has called to speak of his love and of my messages.
  • #18 Pray for the restoration and the end of corruption in current Medicine. May every lie and sham come down. 
  • #19 Pray that the great grace prepared for all my children may come as soon as possible, with the triumph of my Immaculate Heart over all evil.
  • #20 Pray that you might always welcome my love and the love of my Son in your lives.


& HERE:  apocalypseparadigm/locutions-to-world