.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Saturday, December 31, 2016

LITMUS TEST TIME: The Obsolescence of Humanity, THE MONEY MASTERS & THE SMOKE SCREEN OF THE FED CHEERLEADERS

"We strongly condemn the unfriendly and completely unjustified step taken by the outgoing US administration."

"At this point, they're trolling Obama," said Olga Oliker, who directs the Russia program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.



via jsfj

"I promise you that next year Michelle Michael & I are going to be right there with you, & the clouds are going to start parting & the sun is going to come back out, & we're going to be busy, involved in the amazing stuff that we've been doing all these years before," Comrade Zero & the Mooch

“Obama is like a tenant who has been evicted from a property, and he’s going to trash the place on the way out.”

 "Forget the past and you'll lose both eyes."

symbolic of the Communist effort to kill the soul & spirit of Russia itself.

 "As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between "The 700 Club" and "Davey and Goliath" on TV all day. ... I appreciate Foxman's concerns. And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them." Who runs Hollywood? C'mon - -December 19, 2008 - JOEL STEIN



@3:50 investing heavily in "... that does what it's told w/out objection or complaint."