.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Fires raging on the outskirts of Jerusalem ~ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD - February 4, 2011 Keep Your Eye on Israel, 1/4/13 Satan’s eyes are on Jerusalem

'Whoever did this is an enemy of all of us.'

  • May 10, 2011 A Son Whom I Will Call to Jerusalem
  • May 27, 2011 Jerusalem, The World’s Center Stage 
  • June 3, 2011 Leadership in America  Even in the greatest of all unities, the United States, the scarcities will begin to affect life. America was built upon abundance and, with abundance, the belief that all should share. Scarcity will be a new experience for modern Americans. I say that it is not too late for America but people must pray for new leadership.
    I say this strongly. America must come out of its darkness, led by new political leaders. Now these leaders sit on the sidelines. I do not say to them, “Get off the sidelines”. Rather, I say to America, “If you pray, God will change your political climate, so that those who can lead you will be stirred to step forward and assume the responsibilities. If you pray and repent, changing your goals, then I will send people to lead you. America, it is not too late but you must act quickly.”