40 Million Russians To Take Part In "Nuclear Disaster" Drill, Days After US General Warns Of War With Moscow
Now Serbia and Czech Republic join call to reject migrants in wake of Hungary's decisive vote against EU quotas
Over 700,000 migrants passed through Serbia, 7,000 currently in the country
Lawyer files appeal against arrest of Ukrainian national Suschenko charged with espionage in Russia
meanwhile, in America: A federal appeals court ruled Monday that Pence has no legal authority to stop the resettlement of these refugees in Indiana.
- Small Michigan Town Council Votes NO To Mega Mosque, CAIR Sues Them And Now The Justice Department Is Forcing The Town To Build The Mosque With Taxpayer Dollars In Largest Settlement Ever
- FORMERLY OPPRESSED EX- MUSLIM WARNS Ignorant Americans About Danger Of “Welcoming The People I Fled From”
- Voter Fraud Rising: Illegal interference in the battleground states.
- The Ghost Campaign That Is Hillary Clinton 2016
- & Wikileaks Two-Hour Presentation; Assange Speaks One Hour