.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Sunday, October 23, 2016

LOCUTIONS 2014 & The Signs of The Times: something is heading straight towards us, The defining evils which want to change the face of the Earth forever.


The war is here. "What Will You Do When the Persecution Comes?"


  • These are defining evils which want to change the face of the earth forever. Oct 16th, 2014
  • When the time comes for all of these events to unfold  Oct 17th, 2014 ~ Mary
  • What is the path through all of these events?  Satan will believe that he has entrapped the whole world. Oct 18th, 2014
  • as the world plunges deeper and deeper into darkness Oct 19th,2014
  • Let the world events preach to you - “The darkness is coming” but they cannot speak of a road of light because that is the message hidden in my heart. Oct 20th, 2014
  • the future of terrorism and the threats that it poses. Oct 21st, 2014
  • I am the Woman of Fatima and I have promised world peace through my Immaculate Heart.  When will the whole Church heed my voice? Oct 21st, 2014
  • Do not blame these evils upon the Almighty God. Oct 22nd, 2014
  • I will not allow the rich to sit at a table filled with abundance while the poor are excluded. Oct 23rd,2014 
LOCUTIONS to the WORLD
Sept.29, 2013 - Sept.24, 2015