.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

RIGGED DEBATE; BLACK MOON RISING On “the cleaner”: CONTACTGATE & Lesters' Candy Crowley moment, Hillary's Alinsky Letters!, & the full Clinton -vs- Trump debate




****************************************

Contactgate: the details in Mrs. Clinton's computerized contact lenses




Hillary's TTP LIES @ the Debate

Dr. Ben Carson on Hillary Clinton's Saul Alinsky Letters: 'We've Had These Kinds of Warnings Before' 


@TheLastRefuge2 Who is the Cleaner, and why does he appear to hand off Hillary's papers to Lester Holt?

What the actual f*k: prior knowledge of the questions–the cleaner’s actions further supports that impression and giving the docs to Lester shows collusion. 



★ ★ ★ ★ ★Newt Gingrich: 'Enormous, historic victory' for Donald Trump

Neil Cavuto Just Busted MSM - Plays 2003 Trump Interview Where He Was Against War


In a rather odd announcement, Reuters says they have a high degree of confidence that Trump will win deep blue Vermont

ABC: Did Hillary have ‘seizure’ during debate?

Michael Moore Says Trump ‘Won’ The Debate

Black Lives Matter vs All Lives Matter Supporters

Image may contain: 1 person , closeup
"At 3am I got a phone call stating that my sister had been killed in a car accident due to some young dumb punk! I haven't slept and instantly got on the road. Of course we were speeding, trying to get back to Detroit. And we got pulled over in Ohio. I knew I was going to Jail due to a petty warrant. The police called Wayne county and they refused to come get me because of the distance. I explained to the officer that my sister had died and that I needed to get to my mother asap. I broke down crying and he saw the sincerity in my cry. He REACHES OVER AND BEGAN PRAYING OVER ME AND MY FAMILY. He offered to bring me 100 miles further to Detroit because they towed the vehicle. Everybody knows how much I dislike Cops but I am truly Greatful for this Guy. He gave me hope." Mark E Ross September 25 at 6:42am · Troy, OH