.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

DAY 37 – MARY, HELP OF CHRISTIANS, PRAY FOR US ~ SET THE WORLD ABLAZE

DAY 37 – MARY, HELP OF CHRISTIANS,
PRAY FOR US



LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD

Jesus
You do not realize how far you have strayed. You have no idea of where you now are or where this road will lead you. You are walking, I would even say “running” away from me. You denounce me. You ridicule my teachings. You flaunt my laws. You have lost the rich heritage of faith and you have no desire to recapture it. For you, this loss is “good riddance”, supposedly a burden on your freedom.

O America, are you free now that you have wrapped yourself in sin and have extinguished the light of faith? Soon your pains will begin. They are already happening and you take little notice. I will speak clearly so you do not miss my points.

Your economy will sputter and even recede. Your people will grow restless, the government will give them more money and more benefits to keep them still. This will only increase the fever of the illness and cause the infection to spread even more.

The people will begin to grasp the seriousness of America’s problems. All will think that these difficulties are economic. Really, they result from an America that has turned its back on me and claimed, “We do not need Jesus Christ”. I who brought you into existence for my purposes am now set aside. The one who gave you your prosperity is rejected. You have chosen, America. You have chosen the darkness and I will let you plunge deeper and deeper into that darkness until I begin to hear from your lips, “We must seek Jesus Christ and his light. When we walked in his light, we prospered.

Go ahead, America. Continue to reject me. It frees me of my burden of caring for a child whom I have spoiled with my blessings and who spurned me. But those who turn to me, who choose me, I will not spurn. I will gather them into a new America, even though they will be small in numbers.

Yes, within you America, will arise a new America, fashioned according to the religious beliefs that brought forth this nation. There will be two Americas. An America of darkness and an America of light, just as there were two sons of Abraham, one born of the slave woman and the other born of the free woman. One came forth by nature and the other by the promise. I will speak on this again.