"Dear readers, we cannot adequately encapsulate the incredible potential, what is entirely possible, in our future if these two leaders can unify their demonstrably effective goals."
- filed under IRONY: She complained that the media had helped Donald Trump turn the election into a reality show.
- the reign of the creepy clowns
- who walks around Central Park South & 6th Ave. @ 2 a.m.!?: o yeah, that's right, Pokemon Go players holding multiple cell phones named 'RickeyBot'
- & then: Luntz told HBO partygoers that Hollywood Democrats are out of touch with the rest of the country.
- speaking of out-of-touch elites
- the little blighter: no problem scaling a chain link fence - something your local Neighborhood Watch may not be too keen on. OR, People walking with sticks & golf clubs
- meanwhile: "But after his report was published, he was warned by an official from his college that it had generated complaints and must be censored. Failure to do so would result in unspecified consequences."
- THE FULL-BLOWN NIGHTMARE: the deeply Sick & Twisted
"There's a special place in hell for them that harm the Animals." my old man
- filed under 'REALITY' check: Trump called it a bomb, the left went nuts & O'bomba went Shake Shack
- "Royce had the audacity, responding to Andrea Mitchell’s question about Donald Trump’s “embrace of Vladimir Putin,” to refer to Hillary Clinton’s failed “Russian reset.” That set Mika Brzezinski off. After an “oh, wow” of incredulity, Mika demanded “can we at least be on the same planet here?”"
- CNN now literally putting words in Donald Trump’s mouth (Trump’s exact quote, given to Fox News Fox and Friends on Monday morning, was:)
- the correlation between a country’s Muslim population & how much terrorism takes place within its borders.
- The father of chicken shop terrorist Ahmad Khan Rahami revealed on Tuesday that he warned authorities about his violent son.