.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, August 29, 2016

What the actual F*@k is this: "I'm doing this video right now to say I am not suicidal right now..I'm perfectly fine!"

Huffington Post Bans Journalist For Writing About Hillary’s Health, Deletes Article

" I'm a little scared I'm doing this video also to say I am not suicidal right now I'm not a particularly clumsy person I don't own a car I get around by uber everywhere ... So if I slip in the shower in the next couple of days or someplace in Philly like that ... We'll have to employ probability and statistics here because I'm not a clumsy person right?! I'm also not a depressed person right now" !!

http://conservativetribune.com/sheriff-shuts-down-kaepernick/

Quanell X, leader of the New Black Panther Party in Houston, Texas, told KRIV-TV during an interview that Trump could be just what the African-American community needs: 
“Let me say this to the brothers and sisters who listened and watched that speech,... We may not like the vessel that said what he said, but I ask us to truly examine what he said, because it is a fact that for 54 years, we have been voting for the Democratic party like no other race in America. And they have not given us the same loyalty and love that we have given them.
We as black people have to reexamine the relationship — where we are being pimped like prostitutes, and they’re the big pimps pimping us politically, promising us everything and we get nothing in return, ... We gotta step back now as black people and say, ‘we’ve gotta look at all the parties and vote our best interests.'
The first black president ever. But did our condition get better? The condition got worse, ... So now we, as black people, have to do and remember what the honorable Elijah Mohammed said. No politician can save the black community; we’ve gotta do it ourselves.”

“She don’t own black people, Black people are coming off of that Democratic plantation. She don’t get to calm the waters and tell black people not to listen to Donald J Trump. Donald J. Trump is telling the truth.” Diamond & Silk