.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Prophecy ~ THE WOMAN & THE GREAT DRAGON: "For thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I, I myself will search for my sheep, & will seek them out."


"...Rage is the great evil of this instant for My Son's People. ..." Luz de Maria de Bonilla 

Here on earth we are on a battlefield

Important Message yo the littlest servants from Jesus to the World- August 4th, 2016

"My children you are like the blind leading the blind. Many of the so called learned in My Most Sacred Church cannot read the sign of the times. They deny the obvious and put their heads in the sand and pretend that everything is as it has always been so there is no need to become alarmed."Why the need for so much prayer" they say, "do not worry God is merciful and will take care of everything". SOULS PERISH INTO THE ETERNAL FIRES OF HELL FOR THE LACK OF PRAYER. ONCE THERE, THERE IS NO ESCAPE. THEY ARE IN HELL FOR ETERNITY.

Did not My Mother warn you at Fatima that many, many souls go to hell because there is no one to PRAYER OR SACRIFICE FOR THEM!!! It is the poor, the simple, the humble that listen to the CALLS FROM HEAVEN. THEY ARE MY PRAYER WARRIORS! THEY ARE THE ONES THAT CAN READ THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES AND THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE LIVING THE BOOK OF REVELATION. THEY KNOW THAT NOW TIME IS SHORT AND HEAVEN IS ASKING FOR PRAYERS AND SACRIFICES SO THAT THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS CAN BE SAVED (I could feel JESUS MOST SACRED HEART BREAKING as HE told me this). To others who don't believe or are not sure if you are living in the end times I will say this, soon you will know as the world you are living in is about to undergo tremendous changes and it will no longer be the same. Even then most will still not believe until I come face to face to them in the WARNING EXPERIENCE then they will cry out in pain and anguish for the time they had wasted in pursuit of worldly pleasure, goods and riches. The so called learned in My Most Sacred Church will cry out to me in pain and anguish for all that were lost because they refused to listen to the CRIES FROM HEAVEN and in fact persecuted my messengers sometimes even to condemning them. They will know and experience that by condemning them they were condemning Me just as Pilate did. To My learned I will say, "where is My flock, where is My flock, where is My flock, this will continue to ring in their ears over and over again as they have allowed, through PRIDE and LAZINESS, wolves to enter in to destroy My flock.

YET, I DESIRE TO HAVE MERCY ON ALL NO MATTER HOW GREAT THE SIN SO I CALL ON MY LITTLE, LITTLE FLOCK, YET SO COMMITTED TO MY MOST PRECIOUS MOTHER, TO PRAY FOR THE SOULS OF ALL AND ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT ARE CAUSING SO MUCH PAIN AND SUFFERING IN THE WORLD. PRAY MY REMNANT, PRAY FOR TIME IS VERY,VERY SHORT BEFORE THE JUSTICE OF MY FATHER OVERTAKES THE WORLD. FOR HE INTENDS TO WIPE AWAY SIN FROM THE EARTH AND WITH IT ALL THOSE WHO REFUSE TO REPENT! SO PRAY YOUR ROSARIES FROM YOUR HEART. PRAY YOUR DIVINE MERCY CHAPLETS FROM YOUR HEART. PRAY, PRAY, PRAY FOR BY YOUR PRAYERS MANY, MANY WILL BE SAVED!!! THE TWO HEARTS ARE ANXIOUSLY WAITING!!!"