.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Saturday, August 27, 2016

PROPHECY - GOD'S GOOD EARTH, & Holy Russia was no more, from Genoa to the Gulf of Lepanto, Maranatha! Come, Lord Jesus! Renew the face of the earth!

"I am coming to restore the earth, but first, what is corrupted must be destroyed…" Maranatha! Come, Lord Jesus! Renew the face of the earth!

"The nun said she doesn't know why God spared her, only that “I saw a God who, in the midst of death, gave life. ... I was saved. Why? Asking me now is useless, because I will never have an answer. But sooner or later I will understand, God willing, what he wants of me.”

"Forty years after  Our Lady of Guadalupe appeared to St. Juan Diego, she may have been responsible for a significant turning point in the history of Western civilization. Throughout Europe copies of the holy image had been circulated.  One of the first copies was given to Admiral Giovanni Andrea Doria, grandnephew of the renowned Admiral Andrea Doria.  The young admiral took the picture aboard his flagship when he assumed command of a flotilla of ships sailing from Genoa to the Gulf of Lepanto."

"In October 1917, in an orgy of violence and bloodletting, the Bolsheviks seized power in Moscow, and Holy Russia was no more. At the same time, in a remote part of Portugal, three peasant children were being told of a very different revolution that, in the end, would triumph."


AUG27-Autumn-mood-CZ

Evening photos