.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Sunday, August 21, 2016

PROPHECY ~ BEING TAKEN OVER BY AN ABYSMAL SPIRIT



Haitians Protest Outside Hillary Clinton's Office Over 'Billions Stolen' by Clinton Foundation


In this Time of Darkness- August 17th, 2016

My children, in the times coming, all will be in spiritual darkness around you. Only My children will have the light. Just as all of Egypt was dark, and only those who dwelt in Goshen had light. So it shall be again when the enemy reigns for a time. Everywhere you look, there will be great darkness.

In this time of darkness, there will be famine, and there will be great plagues – so great that men will fear to leave their homes in search of food, for fear of dying of these plagues. In this time, those who know Me will be fed from My Hand. I shall feed them Myself. It will be as in the days of manna in the desert. Great miracles shall abound for My people, and those who hate My Name will see the miracles and kill those who enjoy them. They seek to remove My Name from the earth, but the enemy cannot remove My Name from that which I have created with My own hands. I tell you these things that you may remember what I told you when they come to pass.

Do not fear the famine or the plagues for they shall not touch those who walk in obedience to Me. They shall not touch those who cling to My Name. They shall not touch those who are full of My Word.

Fear not, for have I not told you these things would be in My Word?


DRUGS OPEN THE DOOR TO DEMONS


Message from Our Lady- August 13th, 2016

Peace my beloved children, peace!

My children, I your Mother come from heaven to ask you to continue to pray for the salvation of souls. Many of my children do not want to convert, do not want to know of God and offend him with terrible sins. Dedicate yourselves to the kingdom of heaven, my children, and may you be the first to console the heart of my Son Jesus.

Be sons and daughters of prayer. May it never be lacking in your families, but may it shine more and more in your homes. Pray my rosary. Pray for the conversion of sinners, thus the peace and blessing of God will come into many hearts and many of my children will return to the Lord.

I love you and bless you, so that your lives might belong to my Son Jesus. Return to your homes with God's peace. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!

These eerie cloud formations are signs of weather modification

Incredible sunset thunderstorm over Prince Edward Island, Canada