.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, August 15, 2016

NOVENA FOR OUR NATION through Mary Immaculate, Patroness of Our Nation ~ Prayer Service To Rival Black Mass In OKC, vision regarding the Black Mass

image via SpiritDaily


Prophecy on Assumption
 
Our Lady said on October 2, 2014:

Unconfirmed vision regarding the Black Mass occurring this Monday- August 14th, 2016

Archbishop Urges Prayer to ‘Protect Us from Evil’ as Satanists Hold Black Mass

Satanic Black Mass in Oklahoma Sparks New Protest


Day 1, Novena for Our Nation – Perfection

Hail, Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, my Mother Mary, hail! At thy feet I humbly kneel to offer thee a Crown of Roses, snow white buds to remind thee of thy joys, each bud recalling to thee a holy mystery, each 10 bound together with my petition for a particular grace. O Holy Queen, dispenser of God’s graces, and Mother of all who invoke thee, thou canst not look upon my gift and fail to see its binding. As thou receivest my gift, so wilt thou receive my petition; from thy bounty thou wilt give me the favor I so earnestly and trustingly seek. I despair of nothing that I ask of thee. Show thyself my Mother!


“I believe in the sanctity of life, & I stand by that principle, ... I’m pro-life. I don’t apologize for it, ... & I'd like to see Roe v. Wade overturned.”

Prayer Service To Rival Black Mass In OKC

'Pray for France' 


“But we both know that our identity is in Christ, and we’re thankful for this opportunity to be able to dive in front of Brazil and in front of the United States,”

“All I can say is all glory to God,” an emotional Manuel said.