.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Thursday, July 14, 2016

PRAYER & FASTING AS THE RAGE APPROACHES & WE WILL CRUSH THE HEAD OF EVIL


  • "We ALL need to start being more understanding and compassionate toward one another. Violence doesn’t cure violence and hate doesn’t cure hate. I’ve seen and experienced both sides of the spectrum since I left the PD and I get it. I truly do. But this all has to stop."
  • U.S. military told to avoid 37 American cities for fear anti-police protests may turn violent
  • “So I hear a lot of black people on Facebook talking about [how] they want to move to Africa. Well move your a** to Africa. I ain’t going with you. F*** that. I’ll buy your passport. Cuz you know what? People in Africa don’t even like blacks in America, so I don’t even know why you all wanna go there….You ain’t getting food stamps, you ain’t getting no child support check. You get no Section 8. Sh*t, you gonna live in a damn hut. ... I’m still trying to figure out why we blaming the white man for every damn thing … I wanna know if you was born in the 80s, the 90s, the 70s, the 60s, why are you mad about slavery? It is 2016 … y’all wasn’t no damn slaves!” Terrence Williams, Black PC-Incorrect Guy
  • "Today we had a call from staff at Sainsbury's, Shorehead. An elderly lady had gone into the store and chosen some shopping and some flowers.....but didn't know what to do next. Staff had seen her getting distressed and more and more confused and called the Police. They looked after the lady until PC Dave arrived It transpired the lady had Dementia, which was why she had simply forgotten what to do next. Sainsbury's staff were amazing and let the lady take the shopping and See More
  • Off-Duty Firefighter & 1 Other Person Stabbed At Walmart In Princeton
  • Columbia fires 2 more firefighters, closes station over Facebook post