.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

URGENT!!! - HEADS UP! BLM Leader Hacked, Plans Reveal 'Martial Law' by Chaos at Both Conventions, the BLM SPIN ON ORLANDO, &, This Gay Man Is Leaving Hillary For Trump

Ecce Crucem Domini!
Fugite partes adversae!
Vicit Leo de tribu Juda,
Radix David! Alleluia! 


  is this the BLM SPIN ON ORLANDO?


Somali Muslim OPENS FIRE, TAKES HOSTAGES at Wal-Mart in Texas

"... Since the attack, the Democrat party, including Clinton and Obama, have been doing everything they can to blame everyone and everything but the people responsible for the attack.

Sorry, but never in my life has the NRA killed 49 gay people at one time, never in my life has any Christians killed 49 gay people at one time, never in my life has any Republican killed 49 gay people at one time, never in my life has any talk show host from any radio station killed 49 gay people at one time, and never in my life has any other American killed 49 gay people at tine time. Yet, we has an avowed Muslim who hated gay people murder 49 succeed in murdering those I identify with, those I call friends, those I call brothers ans sisters., ..." Chico



"Hillary Clinton in a speech said today,"there are no words that can be said to stop the terrorists from attacking us". Really?

How about,
"YOU CAN'T COME IN!!!"

To stop black crime--how about:
"YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL AND STAYING THERE!!!"

To Illegal Mexicans committing drug, rape & murder in our country:
"YOU ARE DEPORTED!!!"

No, words like Obama speaks that basically say,
"Let them all in and let us take our chances."
Brilliant as only a black liberal can think."
---GR Anonymous 

Does that sound like Barry Soetoro X Obama? Or a morally serious American candidate for president.


“It Could Have Been My Gay Brother”


The commander in chief’s fury, which seethed out of him in a stunning soliloquy on live television, amounted to a moment of historic significance: a president castigating one of the two people who could succeed him as beyond the constitutional and political norms of the nation itself.