.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Monday, June 6, 2016

THE ONE WHO CRUSHES THE SERPENT'S HEAD ~ Do not fear Satan. He is a defeated foe.

“Whoever wants to follow the Lord must follow me.”
The Blessed Mother at San Nicholas in Argentina

"The Lord places me like a shield, like a guardian.
I will defend you, my children."

"....Learn to deliver those who suffer from such a terrible bondage. I encourage you to study now. I will provide all that you require for this endeavour. Put on your full armor before you begin. Put on your scapulars, and always cover yourselves with My precious blood. Wear your scapulars to bed. ..." Jabez 6/6/16

"Satan wants us to lose hope, give up, to stop striving for holiness, to get involved in petty disputes, to allow the sins of others to drag us down, to lose our faith, and, by so doing, to fall directly into his clutches.

Don’t let him win. Pray harder. Be stubborn about your faith.

Invoke the Blessed Virgin, your Guardian Angel, St. Michael, all the saints, and push through." Fr. Z