.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Saturday, May 7, 2016

PROPHECY ~ This I will do to silence the evil intentions of the unbelievers, the reign of distraction, entertainment, & folly, the technology that has targeted your children

May 25, 2012 message through Marija: "Dear children! Also today I call you to conversion and to holiness. God desires to give you joy and peace through prayer but you, little children, are still far away - attached to the earth and to earthly things. Therefore, I call you anew: open your heart and your sight towards God and the things of God - and joy and peace will come to reign in your hearts. Thank you for having responded to my call."



"..... Continue to offer your prayers to the Lord for the good of humanity. The infernal enemy wants wars and conflicts in the world, but I tell you that with prayer, the Eucharist and fasting you will be able to defeat him and keep him away from the hearts that have let themselves be seduced and deceived by his illusions and traps. .... " Message of Our Lady, April 23, 2016



“My beloved, if for a time, the proud seem to have the upper hand, do not despair. Know and believe that to those who resemble me in meekness, the Father will give all he has desired to give to all of humanity through me. This is a great gift, unimaginable to mere humans, and even the angels are in awe. To those who are meek and humble of heart, my Father offers the Kingdom of the Divine Will. Those souls who accept this great gift will reign with me in the Kingdom of the Divine will ‘on earth as in heaven.’ The Kingdom of the Divine Will is for the meek—there is no room for pride there, no place for arrogance. Humility becomes the very throne of the Divine Will and all pride and arrogance is banished. Children, seek always to imitate my meekness. Ask and it shall be given to you, for there is no greater desire than mine to see the Kingdom of the Divine Will reigning on earth. Help me, dear children. Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” Jesus to Pelianito may 4th,2016



THE ENTIRE CREATION INTERACTS WITH MAN AND RECEIVES FROM MAN WHAT HE HAS INSIDE. This is why I constantly repeat that Creation does not recognize the man who despises Me and disobeys Me ....

Pray, My children, My Mercy does not despise 
any of those who come to Me repentant.

Pray, children, the land will continue to shake changing its geography.

Pray, My children; the creatures, agitated by the convulsion 

of the Peoples, will lead to spilling innocent blood.

Pray, My children, pray to My Holy Spirit; 

ask for discernment, do not separate from Me.
revelaciones marianas 5/4/16



"....... I call upon all of humanity to be especially vigilant against any among you, who attempts to become a new world leader under a new world order, for he shall be the anti-Christ and the representative on Earth of evil incarnate. Do not allow the evil one's distractions to pull a veil over your eyes so that you are blinded to the reality that the anti-Christ will attempt to rule over all of humanity!

Mark my words in this regard: No human being in these end times will be providing the leadership and change that humanity desires. Only the return of Your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, will provide humanity with a world that it dearly needs in order to survive into the future. So prepare now most rigorously, for My Son's Second Coming will be very soon! ... the traditional family is suffering from the abuse of technology as designed by satan and his minions......." 
Our Lady of Light 5/1/16