.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Prophecy ~ The dawning of light is upon you as the hordes of hell are unleashed, the elites that rule the Governments of the Earth disclose their biggest lie

...The dawning of light is upon you and all things in darkness will now be revealed, even to yourselves. ... You will be appalled when you see where the evil one has been hiding in plain sight. It is time for you to reveal his whereabouts too my children. Expose him and he will flee from you.... 4/5/16


A tempest is upon you, a storm of monumental proportions. Do you not see the lateness of the hour in which you are in? I ask My body, My beloved, will you not watch and pray with Me in this hour of trial which is come upon the earth? My army of angels stands ready as the hordes of hell are unleashed. They long for the sweet victory foretold from before time began.

Set the watchmen upon the towers and stand high upon the walls as the Lion of Judah is made known from the heavens. Swift and mighty will My arm sweep across the lands and thunder and lightning will proceed before Me. A great and terrible day comes as I wield My Sword of Truth, dividing and piercing the heart, tearing asunder the soul from the spirit, for no heart will remain hidden in its intentions and its motives. I will expose every evil deed and thought and I will cast down all that has exalted itself above My name. No more will your sins stay secret, and no more will I wait to bring recompense where it is due.

To My remnant, My request to you this day is pray, pray, pray for the lost and the unrighteous, and those who will be found sleeping for what I am about to do. Pray to be found worthy to escape all these things that are coming upon the earth. Pray to be found holy and blameless in My sight. Pray to be hidden under the shelter of My wings as justice is served. 5/21/16


.... Satan has dispersed My People and there are few who follow Me, but with those few I will manage to keep My People alive.

MY ANGEL OF PEACE WILL ARRIVE TO BE THE COMPANY THAT YOU WILL THINK YOU HAVE LOST WHEN YOU ARE PERSECUTED, STALKED AND SLANDERED. THE STRENGTH OF MY SPIRIT WILL ACCOMPANY YOU SO THAT HE WILL HEAL HEARTS WITH HIS LIGHT, AND CONFIRM THE CERTAINTY OF MY LOVE FOR MY FAITHFUL.

MY ANGEL OF PEACE WILL BE SHELTER FOR MY PEOPLE AND LIGHT IN THE DARK, STRENGTH FOR THE ONE WHO THINKS HE WILL GIVE UP, AND UNFATHOMABLE CHARITY THAT CAN COME ONLY FROM ME. HE COMES TO BE FORTITUDE OF MY PEOPLE AND PEACE FOR THOSE WHO ARE SCARED. HAVE FAITH.


Pray; the movement of the earth will continue to increase; there will be great earthquakes all over the Earth, this increases the inversion of the magnetic field of the Earth and this, together with a strong volcanic eruption, can accelerate magnetic change in a few months.

Pray, My children, pray; the Earth’s nucleus emanates its activity towards the external layers of the Earth, and this attracts change in the Earth’s magnetism. Communications will be paralyzed and man will understand that he does not have control over everything.

Pray, My children, chaos goes into man. Those who prepare the
 entrance of the antichrist (*) hasten the pace; the elites that rule the Governments of the Earth disclose their biggest lie; remain attentive.

Pray for Venezuela; pray for Brazil.

Pray, My children; where it has never trembled it will tremble.

Pray for Spain and for Argentina.

Pray, My children; natural disasters increase; pray for Sweden, Stockholm.

MY PEOPLE THAT CONSTANTLY COMBAT

RAISE THE PRAYER AND ASK MY HOLY SPIRIT FOR WISDOM.

HE WHO DOES NOT DISCERN DOES NOT KEEP A FIRM PACE.