.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Marian Apparition in Argentina Declared “Worthy of Belief”, I AM WORRIED ABOUT THE ENTIRE WORLD. REMEMBER THAT ONLY THE LORD WILL SAVE YOU

Amazing Marian Apparition from 1980s Declared “Worthy of Belief” in Argentina

"To my right & to my left is my Lord,
there is no third place; there is none for the enemy.
Amen, Amen."
Message #127 from Mary of the Rosary of San Nicolas - May 1, 1984


"The Lord will answer to those that repent of their evil actions. The Lord says: Repent and I will forgive you. 

The enemy will not advance, the Hand of God, Your Father, will stop him. In due time, He will rip out evil completely, He will purify you and you will be good Christians. Glory to the Almighty."  February 25 #64

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'...Protect your families from all manner of corruption. Be holy. Pray together. ...' Jabez 5/23/16

"...Pray through anything that Satan brings your way. I have encamped angels around those who love, and honor Me. Walk in faith. I bless you now. ..." 5/22/16

"... Let your prayers encompass the universe. Pray for conversions. Pray for healings. Pray for My divine will to be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Just pray, and leave the rest to Me. Command your angels to visit those you know. Angels will touch many hearts. Command your angels to minister to the sick. Send them to do My bidding. I rely on your prayers. I command you to love, and to spread My love all over the Earth. This will bring about Satan's defeat. Pray, and trust in Me. ..." 5/21/16