.

.
........... O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! ???????Woman Woman clothed with the sun, come and do not delay I II am the Mother of 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me...you have not yet reached your greatest moment. The truly great moment of your history, the moment when you will save the world still lies ahead.' ★ LOCUTIONS 2012 & 2015In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. ★LOCUTIONS 2014 ★ ......................... ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces ★ O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, Scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to Light! amen, amen. † LOCUTIONS to the WORLD 9/29-10/9/13 ..................................................***************************

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

2013 LOCUTIONS 9/29 - 10/27,, the Fall of the Rushbecklevinians, & an ephemeral, once-in-a-generation phenomenon “black swan” event, &, end goal of the euthanasia and assisted-suicide lobby



"I will begin to topple the selfish leaders. This will begin soon and continue for three years. I will give America another chance, purging her of those who would destroy her by unsustainable debt. A new opportunity will arise. This will be America’s final chance to put its house in order." 10/9/13

"I will begin to topple those people whom he (satan) has set in place. Some will fall into disrepute because of scandals. Others will resign because of health. Others will be forced out, even when they felt secure because protected by higher authorities. When you see this happening, know that the Woman Clothed With the Sun is scattering the darkness." 9/30/13

► October 1, 2013 America’s Debt Limit Crisis
► October 2, 2013 The Two Mountains
► October 3, 2013 The Two 1917 Fires

"I will not allow a default. I will stir members of both the Senate and the House to move to a conclusion." 10/4/13

"For the sake of my name, I will not abandon the country I love so much." 10/5/13

► October 6, 2013 Calming the Storm
► October 7, 2013 Someone Whom Mary Loves

"Anyone with faith will see that only heaven saved America." 10/8/13

► October 9, 2013 An Extraordinary Promise
► October 10, 2013 Predicting Future Happenings
► October 11, 2013 Notre Dame

"I have drawn my sword of division against America. I will divide the president from the congress and, the congress from the people. I will divide the federal government from the state governments. I will divide America from head to toe. All will be division." 10/12/13

► October 13, 2013 The New Slave Class
► October 14, 2013 A Jolted America
► October 15, 2013 Understanding the Battle
► October 16, 2013 A Presidential Candidate
► October 17, 2013 The End of the Debt Limit Crisis
► October 18, 2013 The 2016 Elections
► October 19, 2013 When the Trap Springs Shut
► October 20, 2013 The Heavenly Father’s Enterprise

"I need you. I need your prayers. I need your sacrifices. I will train you. I will teach you." 10/21/13

► October 22, 2013 The Shattered Vision
► October 23, 2013 The Special Invitation

"It is those who do not believe in God’s plan who destroy the earth." 10/24/13

► The Decline of America October 25, 2013

"... Americans who are really enemies of America. They know nothing of its religious beginnings and desire only to rip America out of its original religious soil that nourished it so well. I promise to topple them before they completely topple America. But first, I must awaken devout people who want a truly religious America. I say this, “These three years are extremely important."" 10/26/13

► Still Time October 27, 2013



KASICH QUITS: The Donald persevered and took out 16 other candidates

"...rather than back a vulgar know-nothing like Trump"

"...These wealthy radio jocks could have backed (anyone) and wielded 20% of the vote. The voters have spoken. These "has been" mouths better get on board the Trump train." Rhett • 4 hours ago

As Canada debates a controversial euthanasia bill, Belgians have stern words of warning

meanwhile: Scientists smash record for human embryos grown in the lab in revolutionary breakthrough

mysterious aircraft, bizarre vapour trail: the Mirror is mystified
...... looks like chemtrails!